The mission of the Sacajawea PTA is to promote and support the education, community and health of the students and families of Sacajawea Elementary. Last year, we had 165 members representing the Sacajawea Elementary PTA. This is an incredible show of support and represented 64% of the families from our 260 students. These are wonderful and active parents who volunteer their time and energy every year to support student enrichment programs, fundraising events and in-class support. What Do We Support? So Much!
- Arts (Docents, Artists-in-Residence, Assemblies, Spring Arts Festival)
- Communication (Weekly email newsletters, Directory)
- Community Building (Kindergarten Picnic, Family Partnership, Field Day)
- Education (Tutors, Math & Science Fair)
- Enrichment (Tuesday After School, Game Nights, Volunteer Coordinator)
- Fitness (Walk to School Day, Presidential Fitness & Records Day)
- Music (Friday Visiting Musician Program for K-3 & Instrumental Music for 4-5)
- Staff (Classroom Funds, Cut-n-Chat, Field Trip buses, Staff Appreciation Week & Golden Acorn Awards)
- Learn More
Join Our PTA. You do not need to be a member of the PTA to support our school, but joining gives you a voice and a vote on issues that directly impact you, your child, and your family. Sacajawea Elementary School PTA make a difference one member at a time.
Joining the PTA (Parent Teacher Association) gives you a voice and a vote on issues that directly affect you, your child, and your family. So say YES! I want to do my part and become a member of the Sacajawea PTA or renew my PTA membership for the school year.
Joining our PTA also gives you lots of other benefits. Visit the Washington State PTA site to learn more.
And it’s cheap! Memberships start at just $12 per year for individuals and just $20 per year for families.
To join, this is what you do:
- Download and fill out the latest PTA Membership Form
- Return the form in your child’s folder with your membership fee (cash or check made to Sacajawea PTA)
- Or drop off form and check to the Sacajawea Elementary school office
- Or mail the form and check to:
Attn: Laura Riley
9501 20th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98115